Discover the Google Play Store app
Find the Google Play Store App Google Play Store Download, You will get apps, video games, and digital content material to your machine using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android units that assist Google Play and Can be downloaded on some Chromebooks.
Find the Google Play Store App Google Play Store Download
Google Play Store Download
Open the Play Store app
- On your machine, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you’ll search and browse for content material to download.
Issues utilizing the Play Store
I can’t discover the Play Store App
If you cannot discover the app in your list of all apps:
- Confirm you are using a supported Android or Chromebook device.
- You could have hidden the app and must re-enable the app.
- Flip off your machine and switch it on once more. Then look for the app.
- Should you’re utilizing a Chromebook, make sure to adopted these steps to get the Play Store.
If the Google Play Store app still is not exhibiting up, contact your service or manufacturer for assistance. Google Play for Android,
The Play Store would not open or load any content
If the Play Store will not open or load, or crashes steadily, attempt the troubleshooting steps at the Play Store will not open or load.
Downloads from the Play store not work
- If downloads from the Play Store do not full, attempt the troubleshooting steps at I can’t download from the Google Play Store.
- Should you’re having an issue with an app on your machine, contact the app developer for support.