How to get shiny beautiful skin
No matter how beautiful and smart you look, but if your skin is lifeless and dry, you will not be able to make an impact on others. With makeup, you can hide skin flaws for a few hours. But to get natural and natural beauty, you have to take care of skincare. For glow in the skin, it is not necessary to use precious lotion or cream or run a parlor. By following some tips regularly, you can maintain the glow of the skin, let’s know-
1. Mash a banana, add some milk and make it into a paste. Leave this paste on the face for 20 minutes. Then wash your face with cold water.
2. Mix a few drops of lemon juice in a spoonful of honey and apply it on the face and neck for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with cold water. This will make the skin soft, smooth and shiny.
3. Mix one egg white with one spoon of honey and apply it on the face for 20 minutes. Then wash the face with water.
4. Mix one spoon of walnut powder, one spoon of honey and one spoon of lemon juice and apply on the face.
5. Rub 1 piece ripe papaya on the face. Wash after a while. Dead skin cells will be removed and clean, shiny skin will be found.
6. Mix two teaspoons of turmeric with two teaspoons of orange juice and rub it on the face and neck.
7. Make a paste by mixing honey and lemon juice in a banana. Apply this paste on the face, neck and hands and feet. Wash with water after half an hour. Feel the difference yourself
8. Cut the cabbage and boil it in 2 cups of water. Wash face with this water. The skin will remain shiny.
9. Grind the mango peels. Mix 1 teaspoon of powdered milk and rub it gently on the face. Apply it on the arms, legs, and neck as well. After 20 minutes, wash off with cold water.
10. Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to half a cup of sugar. While bathing, gently scrubs the body and face with this mixture.
11. Mix two spoons of cornflour with one egg white and apply it on the face. Leave it for about 20-25 minutes. When the paste dries, dip your hands in warm water and rub the face. Then wash the face. Do this continuously for 10-15 days.
12. Soak a few dry gooseberries in the water at night. Apply this paste on the whole body and face and then rub it for a while then after 25 minutes take a bath with lukewarm water. The skin will freshen up.
13. Cut a carrot and boil it lightly. Then make a paste and apply it on the face. Leave it for 30 minutes. Then wash face with cold water and get glowing skin.
14. 50 mg Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in tomato juice and apply it on the face for 15 minutes, then wash face with cold water. By doing this the dead cells will come out and the skin will become soft and shiny.
15. Mix equal quantity of cucumber juice rose water and lemon juice. Then wash and dry the face and apply this mixture on the face and leave it overnight. Wash your face in the morning and feel the difference.